Thursday, March 12, 2009

*summer is finally here*

after months of going from hot to cold to freezing i think summer is finally here to stay! it has been in the 80's and 90's for the last week which is always nice! im enjoying the last few weeks i have free before i start hanging out at the pool every day! im excited to be swimming daily, getting a tan earlier in the year and keeping it longer! along with being able to swim every day as long as id like i've decided to add yoga into my daily activities! let me tell ya it looks easy but what a work out! i get to work muslces i havent worked in a while and i'll be only way to leaner stronger muscles! im pretty excited about it. school has been going okay, this term got off to a bad start i was sick in the beginning and moving on top of that so getting started was a challenge and it seems to have lasted this whole term. my grades are still high but of course not as high as they could be. i have four weeks left of this term thankfully. mom and dad are finishing up their associates degrees they both finish in april. mom has decided to take some time off and get things under control with her job since she has been promoted to manager she hasnt put as much focus on her duties there. dad is looking into going for a bachelors degree, he is not sure what he wants to do though sounds like he is considering accounting. if he decides to do accounting he might have a job with me once i get settled into my massage business ;) britt is doing great, she just got her new glasses and loves them. she sure is growing up way to fast! she will be 18 this year and a senior next year holy cow where has the time gone. i remember when she was just a little girl and crawling into my bed scared or sick :( now she is almost all grown up and looking at colleges! makes me want to cry. well chris was doing good with a great job working on the railroad but seems to have quit that job so now he is looking at working for a sprinkler shop in rupert. im not sure what goes through his head sometimes. all in all id say everyone is keeping busy and doing great!

2 comments:

June said...

Oh my gosh! It was so good to hear from you. I can't hardly believe you would even remember me. Me being so old and all.Ha! Its so good to hear that your mom and dad are well. Boy, do I envy you being in sunny Fla. Thank you so much for the great comment on my garden.

Andrea said...

Yay! Summer! Well...summer for you...spring for us...we're still months away from summer. Good job with school! How the heck are you? I've been thinking about you lately when I see your status updates on facebook. :)