Sunday, April 5, 2009

*winter term is over*

well last night was my final night for my winter term. i am so thankful it is finally over. my classes this term were not particularly hard, just really got off to a bad start and then never could get in to wanting to do my work. it seems i have procrastinated so much this term i am very amazed that i ended up with 2 a's and 1 b. i am very proud of myself actually:) mom and dad finished up their final term last night as well. i am so proud of both my parents for going back to school and getting their associates degrees i admire all their hard work and dedication to life, school, work, and supporting all of us kids in everything we do. well tuesay march 31 i started going back to the pool and what an amazing week it has been. i am already getting a burn, thankfully it doesnt hurt, i just need to remember the sun screen for my face. i am certainly looking forward to the many more weeks of going to the pool i have, i really just wish that it wasnt 90 degrees all the time, but i guess thats what makes it the perfect pool weather. since i have next week off from school i have decided its time i start my flower garden. so i will be spending my days outside pulling weeds and getting everything ready so i can start and hopefully soon i will be able to enjoy the beautiful colors that spring and summer will have to offer.

1 comment:

June said...

Hi Jenny, It was so good to hear from you. I'm so glad that school is going well for you and your folks. How great that they went back to school. I would never have the courage to do that. I love the picture of you on this blog. What a lovely young lady you are. I have to say I am envious of the weather you are having. We miss you too.
Hugs from Idaho, June