Tuesday, October 27, 2009

*school update*

school has been such a rollercoaster for me the last few months. i was so ready to give up and just fail my statistics class and take it from a different teacher and on campus rather than online. my statistics class took every thing i had to make it to the end. i had to get a tutor which i hated, and he was horrible at helping, i failed everyone of my quizes, but that didnt surprise me. statistics even gave me stress induced chest pains..... even with all that i didnt fail i actutally passed with a B... i was surprised by my ability to pull through and make it to the end. this term i have no real desire for any of my classes but i keep pushing forward knowing that the end in getting closer and will be worth all my hard work in the end.

No comments: